I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 16 February 2015

My bath time favourites

Today I would like to share with you some of my favourite products that I like to use when I have a nice relaxing bath.




Yankee candle in the scent: orange splash
(£19.99 when not on sale)
The first thing I like to do before I run my bath is to light a candle. Now it is getting into Spring time I have moved away from the spicy Christmas scents to the fresher citrus scents. This is very similar to the bodyshop Satsuma shower gel and gives off a lovely fruity scent.









Neal's Yard: Aromatic Foaming bath
(£15/200ml or £41/950ml)
I received a small 100ml size bottle of this in a Christmas gift set and I have to say it smells AMAZING! A little goes a long way as the scent is quite strong. According to Neals Yard it is 'a soothing aromatherapy blend of lavender, Spanish marjoram and geranium essential oils with a skin conditioning herbal infusion to help you relax and unwind'. I have to agree. It has a very relaxing scent- quite similar to the Kiels Midnight recovery concentrate smell. Even my boyfriend noticed how nice the smell was when he used the bathroom after I had had a bath. This says a lot!




Lush bath bomb: Granny takes a dip
(£3.35 per bath bomb)
I like to alternate between bath bombs and bubble bath for a change. This has to be my favourite bath bomb. Again it has quite a zesty/citrus scent. It has a ginger, pepper and lemon-scent and as its fizzing centre dissolves the water becomes multi-coloured. 





The body shop: Satsuma shower gel
(£12/750ml)
Whilst having a bath/shower I like to use the body shop Satsuma shower gel. This is available in a huge 750ml bottle with a great pump which makes it very each to use. The bottles lasts for AGES and again leaves a lovely orangey smell lingering on your skin.





The white company: Veveine hand and nail cream
(£14)
By now, you might be able to guess that I LOVE citrus scents! This is another favourite of mine. When I get out the bath I like to use a hand cream to keep my skin feeling soft, especially in these cold winter months. This hand cream has a lovely uplifting scent of verbena, orange and lemon. Paired with the had soap, this makes a lovely addition to the bathroom and it looks good on the side of the sink for when visitors are here!

I hope you enjoyed my bath time favourites


See you Thursday
x












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig