I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 9 March 2015

Boots haul: Burberry, Rimmel, Bourjois, Revlon and Denman

What I bought:

Burberry eyeshadow in no.22 Pale Barley
Bourjois blusher in no. 95 Rose de Jaspe
Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow leather effect in no.98 creamy beige
(lip products below listed left to right)

I have just started to get into lip products after loving beauty for a while now. I decided I needed to experiment more and picked up a variety of lipsticks, balms, butters and lacquers to try. From the swatches I have a great selection to try here. I have used the Revlon lip butters and lacquer balms before and have really enjoyed wearing them. I am looking forward to wearing these new shades. I bought the rouge editions after Lily Pebbles mentioned them in her video. I am getting more into matte finishes at the moment as I find they last a lot longer. These come with a doe foot applicator and until they are on your lips, they look similar to a gloss in consistency.


Swatches from left to right:


Burberry eyeshadow in Pale Barley
This is another product that I have been wanting to try for a while now since Viviannadoesmakeup raved about it. It has been out of stock for a while but a Burberry section has just opened at Liverpool St station so I went to have a look to see if they had it and luckily they did! The packaging is BEAUTIFUL! It is cobalt silver in colour with a magnetic lid that has a mirror inside. The eyeshadow is so creamy in consistency and will be a great everyday eyeshadow (Swatch below).







(Swatches from left to right: Burberry Pale barley, maybelline colour tattoo in creamy beige and Bourjois blusher in no. 95 Rose de Jaspe)


I also picked up another Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow, this time in a leather effect. I think this will work nicely as an eyeshadow primer/ base for other eyeshadows.

On the right is a Bourgeois blusher in Rose de Jaspe. I have been eyeing up the Hourglass ambient lighting blush palette for a while but before splurging on this I thought a would try a similar dupe from Bourjois. This is baked blusher with a lovely shimmer running through it.

I hope you enjoyed my haul post

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig