I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 26 March 2015

Eyeshadow sticks review: My favourite browns




Products in the photo from left to right:

Swatches in the same order:
No.7, Rimmel, Charlotte Tilbury, Clinique

I have tried a LOT of eyeshadow sticks and they are brilliant if you no not have very much time to get ready/ are new to makeup. These are my four top favourites. They range in colour from a 'proper' chocolate brown through the coppery tones to more golden browns.
All of these shadow sticks lasts all day. I wear them with the NARS eyeshadow primer underneath to prevent creasing. They are great for all over the lid, as an eyeliner or blended out to create a smokey eye.

I hope you found this helpful

thanks

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig