I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 16 March 2015

My ASOS wishlist edit

Today I found myself dreaming on the ASOS website at things I would like to buy if my bank account was limitless! There seems to be a colour theme running throughout. Here is an edit of my favourite picks (see links below)

 1.                                         2.                                         3.                                                  4.                                     5.                  
          6.                                     7.                                       8.                                               9.                                    10.                 
 11.                                         12.                                     13.                                            14.                                       15.                
1. Oasis stripe compact top £35
2. Vero Moda Smart wool mix coat £60
3. ASOS MENICE tassel flatform leather shoes £45
4. ASOS boyfriend shirt with sheer panel £28
5. Jack wills Hawley short PJ set £59.50
6. Ted Baker Slim bow wash bag £29 in powder blue
7. Whistles folder square stud earrings £15
8. Whistles leather tote bag £195
9. New look Class check scarf £12.99
10. Warehouse Scratchy Printed shirt dress £48
11. Warehouse Placement stripe shirt £40
12. Noisy May Oversized high neck poncho jumper £28
13. Gestuz knitted jumper in monocrome £69
14. Karen Millen Neoprene Blue sandals £120
15. ASOS high waist skinny crop trouser £22

I hope this doesn't make you spend too much money

thanks for looking

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig