I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 28 March 2015

My favourite perfumes and review





Today I thought I would share my favourite perfumes from my collection.
(from left to right)

La Prairie Midnight Rain £80/50ml
Jo Mallone English Pear & Freesia £40/30ml
Chanel Chance Eau Tendre £46/35ml
Calvin Klein Euphoria £37.50/30ml

These are the four perfumes I reach for the most from my collection. They are all quite different and there is a great mixture here depending on my mood.

La Prairie Midnight Rain Eau de Parfum
This is the most recent addition to my collection and I was first tempted after seeing the gorgeous packaging on a video from fleurdeforce. This has to be the most beautiful bottle I have ever seen! I picked this up in the airport but it is probably the most pricey out of my collection. It has a musky vanilla smell but it is still fresh with mandarin and freesia extracts. I tend to wear this in the evening or on special occasions.

Jo Mallone English Pear and Freesia
This is one of the most popular scents from Jo Mallone and has been raved about by many bloggers and you tubers. It it very fresh and you can smell the pear scent mixed with a more floral note from the freesias. I love this but I do find it doesn't last very well. I would like to try the candle and room diffusers in the same scent as I think this would be lovely around the home too. A great daytime Autumn/ Spring perfume.

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
I think this is quite similar to the La Prairie with a hint of musk however this is a lot fresher. Grapefruit and Jasmine are used in this perfume but the grapefruit is not overpowering. I probably get the most comments from my boyfriend when wearing this perfume and it is probably my favourite all time perfume as well. A great perfume to take you from day to night and it lasts incredibly well.

Calvin Klein Euphoria
This perfume contains notes of rose, apple, green leaves, Lotus, black orchid,black violet and amber. Again it is a fruity- floral scent that lasts really well. This is my go to everyday perfume as I know it lasts well and doesn't break the bank. I like the shape of the packaging and I also like the Calvin Klein forbidden euphoria as well.

I always find it hard to describe perfume scents but if you are looking to try a new fruity-floral perfume that is not too sweet where not try these next time you find yourselve in the airport/ perfume section

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig