I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 2 March 2015

NARS issist dual- intensity eyeshadow palette review


Swatches are from Top left across and then Bottom left across

I have to say that NARS aways seem to get palettes right. When this limited edition palette came out, I knew I had to have it! They also released the Narsissist Blush, Contour & Lip Palette. I resisted the blush palette as I had bought the Virtual domination cheek palette just before christmas. All the shades in this palette are 100% wearable which is often quite rare in eye shadow palettes. There always seems to be one shade that is far too bright for me or a violent colour! With this palette there are lovely day time shimmers and enough colours for a brown smokey eye. One of my favourites has to be the navy shimmer. I use this as a liner shadow across the top of my lid and underneath my eye. There is also a black shadow- perfect for a blended out smokey eye liner effect. I wore a brown smokey eye all day with the Nars eyeshadow primer and it stayed put. I don't think these shadows are quite as pigmented as the mac shadows/ Urban decay palettes but they are not far off. A great addition to a makeup collection- well done NARS!

With this set you receive a miniature wet/dry eyeshadow brush no.49 which is great compared to the usual spongey applicators you receive in palettes. A full size one of these is £24! The packaging is also beautiful- as you expect with all of the limited edition packaging. The outside is mirrored as well as having a large mirror inside- perfect for doing makeup on the go.

You can get this palette from the NARS website or Space NK (subject to stock as it is limited edition)

I hope you found this review helpful

thanks

Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig