I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 11 April 2015

Topshop Spring Edit



Items chosen:

1. Moto oversized denim shirt £34
2. Sleeveless drape front blouse £26
3. Sporty stripe dress £45
4. Cropped waffle knit jumper £23
5. High waisted shorts £35 
6. Lips in lovestruck £8
7. Whitney Wayfarer sunglasses £16
8. Striped crop tee £14
9. Metal plate shopper £34
10. Klaxon cut- out shoes £52

This week has been a lot warmer than usual in London and I have felt the need to look at adding some new items into my Spring wardrobe. There seems to be a lot of lovely things on the Topshop website at the moment. Here are my top 10 favourites that I think will update your look for the warmer months.

I hope you like them. What are your top picks for Spring?

Katherine

xxx

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the shopper! I want it so badly!
    Shaguna
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig