I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 7 May 2015

The Naked 2 palette V The Naked 3 palette


I have had the Naked 2 palette for a long time now and it is one of my favourite eye shadow palettes. I know I can rely on it and the shadows last all day.
I recently purchased the Naked 3 palette as I wanted some more pinky shades for the spring time.


As you can see, the colour pay off from both of the palettes is amazing. 

The Naked 2 palette

The Naked 2 palette has 9 shimmer shades and 3 matte shades. This is the perfect palette for a brown smokey eye which suits every eye shade and colour. It is also great for everyday use as there are neutral matte shades like tease which look good all over the lid. The brush provided isn't too bad either. I'm please to see that there isn't a rubbish sponge applicator in there. There is a black shade in this palette which is great to line the lash line and make the eyes more defined. I think this palette is the best all rounder that suits every colour eye. I would choose this over the Naked 3 palette if I had brown eyes.

The Naked 3 palette

The Naked 3 palette has 8 shimmers and 4 matte shades. The colours are beautiful and would really suit hazel/ green/ blue eyes. There are a few similar shades to the Naked 2 palette for example chopper and trick are both golden shades. Strange and foxy are similar light shades. Limit and tease are also similar non shimmer light browns.

I can't pick a favourite are they are both beautiful. If I were to suggest one if you didn't have any of the palettes it would be the Naked 2 as I think it would suit all eye colours and has a nice variety of shades.

Which is your favourite?

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx







Share:

2 comments

  1. I much prefer the naked 3, probably because I have brown eyes and it contains my go to eyeshadow shades!

    xx Tess Isabella - http://tessisabellabeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Naked 1 the most! I think the colors and undertones flatter my skin more.
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig