I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 18 June 2015

Peach perfect



I have seen quite a lot of bloggers/youtubers talk about peachy colours and here are my favourite picks! I have been reaching for these peachy- bronze shades more and more now the weather is hotting up. 
My favourites are:


This blush brick from soap and glory has to be my favourite. I actually prefer wearing the colours separately as eyeshadows. The colour pay off is amazing and there is a lovely mixture of golds, pinks and coppers. The colour on the right is when they are all mixed together. There are 2 other blush bricks in the range and I may have to go and get my hands on them very soon!


The L'Oreal L'Ombre eyeshadow is so pretty. There are several of these and they are so pigmented with a lovely shimmer. I think L'Oreal has to be my favourite high street brand at the moment for eye products. I seriously recommend trying these shadows. The Bourgeois colourband eyeshadow stick is another great pinky peach that I seem to be reaching for a lot. It is great for those days where you don't want to look too made up but want a fresh wash of colour.

What are our favourite peachy shades?

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig