I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 16 July 2015

The best body shop scent ever?!



Now I have been a fan of the satsuma range ever since it came out. I love citrus fresh smelling scents but Body Shop- WOW have you impressed me! Pictured here is the new Mojito limited edition range. I got the shower gel, body butter and scrub. It smells INCREDIBLE! It smells just like a mojito. Its fresh minty with a kick of lime. Perfect for the hot weather and to wake you up in the morning. I really hope this limited edition scent makes it into the full time range and doesn't disappear because I don't think I could live without it! Get your hands on it here.

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig