I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 27 July 2015

The new Bourjois 12hour Aqua Blush


Aqua blush in Cocoricorail


I was recently having a browse in Boots and I came across this Aqua Blush which caught my eye. After watching all of the colours I went for No2 Cocoricorail. These have a very different consistency to them. It is a gel like/ watery mixture (Similar to custard!) When you blend it out with your finger it almost disappears and dissolves into a thin watery layer that makes the skin look flushed and radiant. I really like this, it is so different to any other drugstore blushes I have tried. It can be so subtle and because it creates such a seamless layer on the skin it looks very natural. I much prefer creme/ liquid blushes as they don't look powdery on the skin. As you can see from the photo, you can really make this subtle which is what I like from a blush. It can also be built up to create a real peachy pink shade. I think these are perfect for the summer and for dry skin types as they don't stick to dry patches on the skin. Once it has dried, they really do stay put.

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig