I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 3 August 2015

Current ASOS wish list


Here are a few things that I would like to buy from ASOS, I find it very easy to find a lot of things I like. These are all currently saved in my wish list:

1. Oasis Floral Longline Kimono (SALE) £18
2. ASOS Smart Front Bar Detail Backpack £28
3. ASOS MAKE MY DAY Flat Shoes £18
4. River Island Tie Neck Shift Dress In Scarf Print £50
5. ASOS Mac With Zip Detail £75
6. Y.A.S Mirsa Sleeveless Top £45
7. ASOS Peg Trousers in Aztec Festival Print £30
8. Olivia Burton Big Dial Grey & Gold Watch £80

Is there something you have seen that you really want? Feeling spendy?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig