I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 15 August 2015

The Clarins Aquatic treasures Summer bronzer


Now let's just take a moment to admire this beautiful bronzer. The packaging and imprint is swoon worthy. I recently saw this in store but it had sold out, luckily it is still available online here with free postage to the UK and 3 free samples- not bad eh? I would be quick though as this is sold out almost everywhere now as it is a Summer limited edition.

This Bronzer is separated into four sections- all matte without any shimmer (My favourite!) It is just the right colour. Not too warm, not too cool toned. I have used this to keep my tan alive over the areas of the face which would normally get a tan (Top of forehead, nose, tops of cheeks). You can use a smaller brush to separate the colours or use a big fluffy powder brush to swirl all the colours together. Pictured here left to right are the different sections of the bronzer: Top left section, top right, bottom right, mixed together.
 This really is a beautiful bronzer that will suit nearly any skin tone. I really like that you can alter this bronzer depending on your skin tone/ tan.

I really, really like this bronzer, it is so pigmented, you only need the slightest amount of product and it lasts really well. This is definitely my favourite bronzer that I have found this year and it will last for ages!

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig