I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 30 August 2015

Weekend wind-up: Anastasia contour kit, ASOS jumpsuit, tidying up and Matthew Herbert concert



Unfortunately it is getting to the end of the Summer holidays and I can't believe where it's gone! Here's a run down of what I've been up to.
ASOS
I recently saw this jumpsuit and fell in love, I still haven't taken the plunge but it might just happen this week. It's from River Island on ASOS and have culotte style shorts. You can buy it here. I really like the back swell as it has spaghetti cross and shoulder strappy- very pretty!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette
I bought this from Sephora when I placed another order to replace my broken Becca highlighter. I have been playing with this and I really love it. The highlighter on the top right is really pretty with a hint of shimmer. This is a great palette as it has a bit of everything, pale shades, highlights, bronzer, contour.
The life changing magic of tidying
I've seen this book appear on a few youtube and blogs recently and though I would give it a read. I try to keep my tiny London flat as tidy as I can but I have so much stuff and find it hard to throw things out- let's hope that this changes my thinking and I can live a minimlistic life! (Hmm)
Matthew Herbert concert at the Southbank
I went to see Matthew Herbert at Queen Elizabeth Hall because my boyfriend was playing in the horn section. He performed house music from his new album The Shakes. There were two new singers Ade Omotayo and Rahel Debebe-Dessalegne. I was really surprised how good this was. I didn't really know what to expect but it was amazing, the audience were all up dancing and it has a great vibe. It was a fusion on dance/house music with a jazz/pop mix. Ade Omotayo was incredible, he used to sing with Any Winehouse. I definitely recommend checking him out.

What have you been up to?
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig