I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 16 August 2015

Weekend Wind-up: Etsy prints, zig zag cushions, new favourite coffee and Tom Ford Swooning


I have now increased my blog posts to include Sundays, where I would like to share with you what I have been up to over the week. This might include purchases, new favourites, places I've been, new finds and things that I am starting to drool over!

New prints from Etsy
There will be a new kitchen before and after post shortly and as part of this I have added a few finishing touches to the room. I found these prints on Etsy and framed them with the Ikea Ribba frames for £6 (depending on size). I really like them and have a few others in a collection of four on the opposite wall. These prints are handmade by Flatowl and come in a variety of different prints and sizes for around £10. Click here for all of the variations and link to where you can purchase them.
New Cortado coffee pods for my Dolce Gusto machine
These are a new discovery for me and I can't stop drinking them! They are Espresso Macchiato drinks with added milk. They're quite similar to an americano/lungo pods but they have the milk already added which makes it a lot quicker and easier. I have this in a regular mug about 3/4 full and you can get 16 pods/drinks for £3.99 here.
Zig zag cushions from next
These have been added to my already too large collection of cushions! I got these from Next about a month ago and I love them! I have them mixed with cream, mauve cushions and they blend really nicely together. I couldn't find these online but they may still be in store.
Tom Ford Swooning 
I have been drooling over this Eye colour Quad palette in Cognac Sable here. I haven't tried any eye shadows from Tom Ford so I might have to go and swatch these in store. It is so expensive at £64 so I think I might have to hold out. Have you tried these? What do you think? Worth the investment?

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig