I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 8 September 2015

A Review: The Too faced hangover replenishing face primer



I have been trying out the Too faced hangover primer for a couple of weeks now so here are my thoughts.....

I really like the packaging of this. There is a pump on the end which makes it so much easier to apply. I use one pump on the areas of my face which lose the make up first (T zone/chin). I like the scent of this, it smells of coconut and is quite watery in consistency. This is quite different to a lot of other primers I have tried because it is so thin and does not have a silicone texture to it. 
I think it adds a good 2nd moisturising layer to your skin which is good if you have dry/ dehydrated skin. I always find that I could do with more moisture in my skin. I can't say that it is my favourite primer as I don't feel it does very much for my makeup staying power. Because my skin is dry, I don't find that my makeup wears off very easily, this primer may be better for oily skin. It is a nice product but I don't think I would repurchase it. I prefer the Benefit porefessional primer if I was to wear one.

Have you tried this primer?
What do you think?
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig