I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 5 September 2015

My current non- beauty favourites


Today I would like to share with you my current non-beauty favourites. 
I recently picked up the ASOS run away leather mix pointed Chelsea ankle boots after seeing ghostparties instagram photo. Her instagram is beautiful. These boots are leather with a furry/hairy front to them- very hard to describe! They have a small heel and are so comfortable. These will definitely be my Autumn staple boots.
I also picked up this ASOS 70s clean enamel rectangle necklace. It is perfect to wear with any outfit to give it a finishing touch. I have been wearing this with a plain cream jumper and black jeans with my new boots.
I got this Zara floral patchwork scarf about a month ago and I can't stop wearing it. There are so many colours in this scarf that look beautiful with a plain tee or jumper.
You may have seen from my recent post that I have been reading the life changing magic of tidying by Marie Kondo. I have written a post here with my favourite tips from the book.
I have also been wearing my M&S butterfly enable oversize sunglasses to death over the summer. I got the brown colour but in real life they are a more browny- grey. They are perfect and are not too big because I only have a small head and find that a lot of sunglasses make me look like a bug!
Last but not least is my Kate Spade 2 piece iPhone case. I have had a lot of compliments on this case when using my phone. I really like this because it is in two parts which means it overlaps the front edges, giving more protection than the standard 1 piece cases. I bought this in the apple shop a couple of months ago and can't find an online link but I would check out the store to see if you can find it. All the cases on the Kate Spade website are only 1 piece and offer less protection.

What are your current favourites

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig