I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 19 September 2015

New home haul purchases



Today I would like to share a few home purchases that I have been collecting up over the past few months. I recently had a new kitchen fitted (blog post all about that here) and since then I have been collecting a few bits to give my kitchen/living room a fresh new look.


Here is what I have purchased:

Prints from an Etsy company called flat owl £8-14, framed in Ikea Ribba frames £7-15 .


Bowl (next but no longer online)
Small vase (can't find online but there is a pretty one here)
tealight holder (bronze) £1.99
tealight holder (copper) £1.99
all from H&M




Skandi Tripod leaf lamp £19.99 Dunelm
(When lit you can see a beautiful leaf pattern!)


Oil cloth bunting £14.99 Etsy

I hope you like all the things I bought- which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig