I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 6 September 2015

Weekend wind-up: New job, shopping for a rug, magic foundation and nail stamping!


It's been a busy week here. On Tuesday I started my new job part-time three days a week. It's been exciting but also stressful as there has been a lot of building work done and it isn't quite finished! I'm going to be teaching three days and juggling everything else on the remaining days of the week. I'm sure it will be great fun when I'm settled in and everything is finished!

As you may have seen, I recently got a new kitchen and some easy geometric prints to go on the wall. Next on my shopping list is a new rug for the living space. I have found quite a few I like on the John Lewis, habitat, carpet right websites so watch this space. I think I've narrowed it done to these four but they may be a bit big. Which one is your favourite?

I also bought a new throw from habitat to go on the end of my bed. It was half price and looks lovely on my white bedsheets with some cushions. You can find it here for £17- bargain. It is also reversible with a slightly different pattern so you are getting 2 for the price of 1!.

I also bought some nail art stamps. I do my own DIY shellac nails at home but I recently used ordinary nail polish glitter underneath a shellac top coat and it stay on for ages. Stay tuned for a review and photos coming soon.

What have you been up to recently? Seen any nice home things that I should check out?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig