I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 29 October 2015

Mini haul: Mac and Too faced


Last weekend, I went shopping in Birmingham and picked up a few bits from Debenhams. I was really excited to see that they had a mini Too Faced beauty stand where I spotted the Too Faced 'Better than sex' mascara. I have been really excited to try this so stay tuned for a review soon.


I also picked up 2 eye shadows. The first one I picked up was from their extra dimension eye shadow range which are just like the original shades but with more oomph and shimmer. I have not tried these before so was excited to try these out. I got the shade 'Sweet heat'. These do not come in the refill pan form, which is a shame, but it is a very pretty colour (Pictured on the left above). It is the perfect rose gold shade with shimmer to it. I like that it is a shimmer shade and not glittery- the perfect bronze/rose gold shade.

I also picked up 'amber lights' to go in my MAC palette. This is a copper/orange colour. As with all MAC eye shadows, it is very pigmented and is just right for the autumnal make up looks with a berry lip.

Have you picked up anything new recently?
Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx


Share:

2 comments

  1. I picked up the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara the other week too and I think it's my new favourite mascara! Great blog x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my post, I love it too, I think it's becoming my favourite x

      Delete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig