I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 15 October 2015

The Lush store on Oxford street


Photo taken from lush.co.uk

I recently visited the Lush store on Oxford street and I have to say it was amazing! There were three floors of wonderful products,  they had soooooooo many more bath bombs, shower gels, soaps and limited edition stock.
I was so excited to see that they had the Christmas bath bombs in there in October! I presume they stock them all year round.

I picked up the Christmas present, Christmas put, Frozen, Intergalactic and a lime oil bath melt.

There is also a Lush Spa downstairs which I am very eager to try out. If you love the Christmas range I thoroughly recommend going here and stocking up.

Which is your favourite bath bomb?

Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig