I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 25 October 2015

Weekend wind-up: Birthday preparations, New in Charlotte Tilbury and Capsule Wardrobes


It's that time again, I don't know where another week has gone! This week I have been very busy organising my birthday tea party. I absolutely LOVE going for afternoon tea so I decided I would host my own tea party. I got some lovely decorations from partypieces.co.uk. They were so reasonably priced. I picked up 2 cardboard cake stands, napkins, paper plates, cups, balloons, bunting, paper chains, table cloth, table confetti all for under £30! Let me know if you would like to see a post all about the food and hosting your own tea party.

I also started a capsule wardrobe experiment series on my blog. Every Saturday for the next 4 weeks will be a 'week in outfits' using 32 pieces in my capsule collection. If you missed them, here is part 1 and part 2. I am really enjoying it so far and haven't bought any new clothes yet. Let's see if I can last for the next 3 months!

I also reviewed the new cat eyes to hypnotise collection on my blog here. They are the perfect little sets for a Christmas party makeup look. 

After reading the Beautylookbook's post on 5 brands to try at Space NK, I would really like to try the Magnetic Eye colour pencils from Nudestix in the colour Twilight and Spirit. She did some lovely swatches if you want to check them out here. Have any of you tried them? What do you think?

I would love to know what you have been up to this week, leave a comment below
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig