I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Tanya Burr's Limited edition Christmas Candy Glam palette



Last week I watched Tanya Burr's youtube video showing her Christmas collection and I really wanted to see what her Candy Glam palette was like and also the Advent calendar. I have tried her lip glosses when they were in the old packaging but have yet to try any of her new products.
Let's start with the beauty essentials palette. There are 9 eye shadows, 1 lipgloss a blush and a bronzer in this palette. The packaging isn't the best as it is cardboard and quite bulky but it is only £12 from Superdrug/ Feel unique. The colours in this palette are very pretty indeed with embossed stars on all the shadows.


From top left to bottom right:
Snowflake, Chandelier, Plumberry, Creme Brûlée, Date night in Paris, Ballet slippers, baking brownies, teddy bear, starry night

This is a lovely palette with good colour pay off and pigmentation. The shimmer shades do fall out slightly but for the price I think they are very good quality.


Lipgloss in daydream, pretty peony blush, beach bronze

I love this palette because it has everything you need in it for travelling or on the go. I think this would be the perfect palette for a Christmas gift for people that are just starting out who want an affordable palette but also for makeup addicts like me!

I definitely recommend checking it out. There is currently a 3 for 2 deal in Superdrug and feel unique often have discount codes too!

Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig