I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 17 November 2015

The NARS: Steven Klein limited edition Killer Heels lipstick set


You may have seen my blog post showing the NARS & Steven Klein limited edition neutral lip set and I have to admit I've caved again to this very cute Killer Heels Mini lipstick set.
This is another limited edition set from the NARS collaboration with the famous photographer Steven Klein.

In this set you get 5 mini lipsticks (1.7g compared to 3.4g normal size):
Fire down below
Joyous red
Jungle red
Mayflower
Little darling

Left to right: Fire down below, Joyous red, Jungle red, Mayflower, Little darling

I love this little set, it's a great way of trying out 5 different lipstick and at £29, I think it is very good value. 2 mini lipsticks=1 normal size so you are looking at around £50 of lipsticks here!
The mini size are perfect for throwing into your makeup bag. I love Fire down below- it is the perfect autumnal lip colour!
I think this collaboration is one of my favourite that NARs have even done- well done!

Good news! This set is still available here and here.

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Jungle red looks so beaut! Need to try these!

    Jen | Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute in miniature! Perfect stocking fillers! xxx

      Delete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig