I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 5 November 2015

What I got for my birthday


As you may have known, last week I celebrated my birthday so I thought I would share with you what I got! I have split this into beauty, fashion and other. I was so lucky to get so many lovely things from my family and friends and want to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday.

Fashion


From my boyfriend I got this beautiful Green Bobble knit chunky scarf from accessorize. I absolutely love scarves (as you may be able to tell as I got 3!) I didn't have one in this greeny colour and it goes perfectly with everything in my capsule wardrobe.
I also got this Textured Block scarf from my sister but in a purple colour. It's so soft and warm for the winter. She also got me this cut of detail White top which looks very pretty with jeans or smart trousers/skirt. My parents bought me this Black and white scarf which I love and these Steve Madden Boots from John Lewis. I have been looking for the perfect winter boots for ages and finally found them! I also got this Louche Necklace from one of my friends which looks so pretty on with a plain top/ jumper


Beauty

Now onto beauty. A few of my relatives gave me money for my birthday so I decided to treat myself this this gorgeous Marc Jacobs palette (there will be a full review very shortly!) I also got a lovely hair set from the body shop with includes their Rainforest radiance range which I am excited to try. I also got a boots voucher so I decided to pick up the Clinique moisture surge face spray after hearing HelloOctober talk about it in a video. Lastly, I got lots of lovely bath bombs from lush including:


Other

I also got a Betty's afternoon tea voucher which I am really excited about. I LOVE afternoon tea and I have never visited Bettys before. I will let you know all about it when I have gone to visit! If you want to read about what I got up to for my birthday, have a read here.

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig