I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 5 January 2016

My 2015 beauty favourites part 4: Mascara and brows


It has come to that time in the year where I round up all of my favourite beauty products from the year and try to narrow in down to my absolute favourites. 
Part one was: my favourite foundations and concealers
Part 2 was: blushers, bronzers and highlighters 
Part 3: All about the eyes 
And today is part 4: Mascara and brows

Here is what is coming up next:
Thursday 6th: Lips

Now, I think this category has to be the easiest of them all. I don't think I have changed my brows at all this year! The two products I have been loving are the Benefit gimme brow and the soap and glory archery pencil. This little duo is perfect. I use the pencil to fill in any sparse areas and then use the gimmie brow to set and add a little colour.

For Mascara, there has been a new discovery this year from Too Faced and that is their 'Better than sex mascara'. I did a full review with before and after photos here which also shows my brows too! I thoroughly recommend all of these three products- it is going to take a lot to persuade me to change up this routine.

Have you got any recommendations I should try?
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig