I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 9 January 2016

My 2015 beauty favourites part 5: Lips


It has come to that time in the year where I round up all of my favourite beauty products from the year and try to narrow in down to my absolute favourites. 
Part one was my favourite foundations and concealers
Part 2 was: blushers, bronzers and highlighters 
Part 3: All about the eyes 
Part 4: Mascara and brows
And today is the final post on all things lips!

For the final favourites post I have chosen 3 lipsticks, 1 lip pencil and 2 lip liners. I can't say I am a fan of glosses so I decided to leave these out completely. As you can see MAC, Nars and Charlotte Tilbury are my firm favourites as far as brands go.

My two lip liner favourites are MAC Soar- this was a recommendation from Lily Pebbles which pairs beautifully with the MAC lipstick Mehr. I also love Mac's Patong beach lip liner which I first got in the Steven Klein collection. This is a lovely pinky neutral shade that again can be used to line the lips or use all over.

Left to right: Mac Soar lip liner, Mac Patong beach lip liner, Nars matte lip pencil in cruella, Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Miss Kensington, Mac Soar, Mac Plumful
Next we get onto lipsticks. There are four firm favourites here:
Nars velvet matte lip pencil in Cruella
Charlotte Tilbury matte revolution lipstick in Miss Kensington
Mac Mehr
Mac Plumful

As you can see, I love a pinky plum tone lipstick, I can't say I am too adventurous but my favourite red has to be Nars Cruella. As it is matte it can be slightly drying but I know I can guarantee on it lasting really well!

What are your top favourites?

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig