I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 3 January 2016

Weekend wind-up: Christmas, cooking my first Christmas dinner and a new handbag!



Well, it feels like Christmas has finally ended (booooo!) The tree is down and I'm back into work mode. I had such a lovely time with all my family and feel thoroughly spoilt! As I write this I am currently making my way through the vast tubs of chocolate that I got. I have to say that I'm really excited that Wispa are now in the Cadbury Heroes tubs! 

This year I played host for the first time. For Christma,s my boyfriend's family came to stay and I cooked Christmas dinner! I have to say it was a lot less stressful than I thought it would be. Dinner was so tasty and went very smoothly except for forgetting to cook the stuffing! (We all have to forget something, right?) I went to my family for a few days before Christmas and we opened our presents from each other- you can see my 'What I got for Christmas' post here. Then on the 23rd I made my way back to London to start my hostess with the mostess routine! Christmas basically consisted of being in pyjamas most of the time, eating way too much and watching a lot of Christmas movies! I did hit the shops on boxing day (Big mistake) but it was far too busy for me. At least I saved some pennies.

I am now getting back into work mode and look forward to a new year!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and new year

Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig