I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 17 January 2016

Weekend wind-up: New jeans, trying to grow my brows and a fitness update



This week has been quite a quiet one really, I've really been trying to keep to my healthy regime and I do feel really good for it. If you haven't read about the changes I've made recently, you can read that blog post here. This week I cycled 54 miles to work (3 days) and did an exercise DVD (30 day shred) on 1 other day. I've also been trying to drink more water and have had a juice each morning for breakfast (I'm really proud of myself because I haven't eaten breakfast since my mum made me before I went to school!) I can thoroughly recommend the nutribullet so far. I have yet to use my spiralizer but I have bought some courgettes to give it a try so I will keep you updated as the weeks go on.

This week I purchased the Shavata brow strengthener after seeing Sam Chapman from Pixiwoo recommend it on instagram. I'm sure I am not the only one who over plucked my eyebrows as a teenager and now find it so hard to grow them back. I'm sure if this product works I will be raving about it on my blog- fingers crossed!

Finally I bought some new jeans. I have found it really difficult recently to find the right pair. I have always worn Miss Selfridge jeans for years but recently I've found that since cycling my body shape has changed and they are too baggy around the waist. The next size down is tighter but still not right so I've been looking for some new jeans and I found these 'Casey' relaxed skinny fit jeans from dorothy perkins. They were only £20.80 in the sale which is still going on (bargain!) I got the ones on the left in the picture but I may have to invest in some more. What's even better is I'm finally back into size 10! If you struggle finding jeans that fit around the waist I would recommend giving these a try, they also come in different lengths too.

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig