I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 14 February 2016

Review: The new Hourglass ambient strobe lighting powders PLUS discount code!


Hourglass recently released four new ambient strobe lighting powders which instantly sent my heart a flutter! As you can see from the photo, I am a huge fan on the hourglass powders and palettes. In this new collection there is:
  • Euphoric Strobe Light
  • Iridescent Strobe Light
  • Brilliant Strobe Light 
  • Incandescent Strobe Light
Pictured left to right:
Brilliant light, Iridescent light, Incadescent light and Euphoric light

These have a beautiful glowy shimmer running through them and are perfect to give you a natural glow or highlight. They are very finely milled and do not disappoint compared to the blushes, powders and bronzers already in the collection. These retail at £34 each but keep reading for a discount code.

I took two photos of the strobe powders- one in day light and one inside.

I found it quite hard to choose which one I liked the most. Brilliant is a beautiful golden/yellow highlight, iridescent and incandescent are very similar. Iridescent is more pinky toned/ rose gold and euphoric is the darkest of the four with a warm golden/bronze tone.


After much swatching and deliberation I went for Iridescent light. I thought I was missing a more pinky toned highlight from my collection.

Until Wednesday 17th February, Space NK are overing £15 a £60 spent which means you could pick up two of these for only £53 (£26.50 each) saving £7.50 on each one. There are plenty of other goodies on the website too if you only wanted to pick up one.

Use the code EXPLORE16 at the checkout

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig