I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 27 February 2016

Sephora haul


Last week I went to Spain and was very excited to visit Sephora as we don't have them in the UK. I visited the Alicante store where I picked up a few naughty purchases.

Firstly, I got another Too Faced better than sex mascara which I have been loving for quite some time. This was also in my 2015 favourite post. As you can see from the photo, there is a dramatic increase in length and volume. The only downside would be that it doesn't hold a curl all day. Despite this, it is my favourite masara so far and if you are from the UK you can also get this in debenhams too.

Next up, I got two of the Sephora sheet masks in pearl and lotus. I picked these up whilst waiting at the checkout as I've wanted to try a sheet mask for a while now. These are fibre masks soaked in the mask goodie which you place straight onto the face- no scrubbing dried mud off here!
I'll let you know my thoughts soon.


I then headed over to the makeup forever counter. We do have makeup forever in the UK now but it isn't widely available so it was lovely to be able to see so many products I have yet to try. I decided to pick up the ever pro sculpting face palette. This contains a highlight, contour, shimmer and blush in cream form. I've been using this for the last week and I am really enjoying it.


Particularly the contour shade which is a great dupe for the Kevyn Aucoin creamy glow duo.
This is only £6.50 more and you also get a blush and a highlight. A great palette for travelling


Radiant primer
Also from makeup forever, I picked up the step 1 radiant primer which is for use under makeup to give you a glow. One of the ladies in Sephora actually tried this out in store on my face along with a few other products and it really impressed me. I am forever in search of a glow as my skin is often dry and dull. Again, I will keep you posted with my thoughts.

Finally, I got the Origins enery- boosting moisturiser which I have been eyeing up for a while now. Anything orangey and it's got my name on it! This smells incredible, so fresh and citrus. I really like the texture of this as it does't feel like a standard moisturiser. It feels gel like when you first put it onto the skin and then almost feels like an oil when you massage it in. It is lightweight and oil-free with panax ginseng and coffee bean which helps to rehydrate the skin and give you a healthy glow. I've been using this for the last week and so far so good! This is also available in the UK at boots or from the Origins website where you can currently get a full size eye cream for free (£20 value) when you spend £40 PLUS if you register your email first you will get another £5 as a new customer with the code NEW2

Have you tried anything new from Sephora recently?

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig