I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Space NK and Boots haul


I recently made a naughty trip to Space NK and boots and thought I would show you what I picked up. I have been really good recently and haven't spent any money on makeup/ clothes so I thought it was about time for a haul. First and top of my list were the Hourglass ambient strobe lighting powders. I have been eyeing these up for the last couple of weeks and finally gave in. I picked up the shade iridescent strobe light. I wrote a full review and blog post all about these here if you want to see swatches of the other shades too. Also, until Wednesday 17th February, Space NK are overing £15 a £60 spent which means you could try the hourglass strobe powders. There are plenty of other goodies on the website too if you only wanted to pick up one. Use the code EXPLORE16 at the checkout before tomorrow!

I also picked up the NARS pure radiant tinted moisturiser the shade Light 1 Finland. Now we are approaching Spring I fancied trying a new base which is lighter in coverage. I really love the Chanel Vital Lumiere aqua and the Estee Lauder EE skin corrector for light coverage so let's see how this compares- full review coming soon!

As you read this I will be in Sunny Spain for a weeks much needed rest with my family. I decided to pick up the Simple Kind to skin protecting moisture cream SPF 30. If I fancy a day without makeup I thought it would be good to keep my skin protected from the sun. After all, we haven't had any sun here in the UK for quite some time! At only £4.99 I thought this was a bargain. 





Lastly I picked up another Denman ceramic barrel hot curling brush. I recently had my haircut and find that the ends of my hair are sticking out more so I needed a barrel brush to keep the ends at bay. I've also been enjoying using my Babyliss big hair spinning brush for giving myself that hairdresser blow dry look at home.

Thanks for reading 
Katherine
xxx






Share:

2 comments

  1. I might also pick up the Simple moisturiser with SPF. It's getting more and more sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good- I'm currently sat in a roof terrace in Spain and it feels good- no burn or running into my eyes, hope you're having a lovely day x

      Delete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig