I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Clarins boots offer: £10 of advantage points and 3 free mini products!


I wasn't going to do a blogpost on this purchase as I only intended to buy the Clarins Instant light lip comfort oil in Boots but when I reached the Clarins counter I found this offer too good to resist.
If you buy two full size Clarins products you get £10 worth of Boots advantage card points and in store you receive a beach bag and 3 generous sized mini products! 




This made the eye makeup remover only £10 and I got miniatures of the same eye makeup remover (50ml), relaxing bath and shower concentrate (100ml) and the hydra quench cream (30ml)
I already love the eye makeup remover and the hydra quench cream so I am excited to try the bath concentrate which is a very generous size and smells amazing!

If you are looking to repurchase some old favourites or simply want to try some new Clarins products, get yourself to Boots quick! You can see all the products included in the offer here.

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig