I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 15 May 2016

New: Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Review (feat: Before and After)

Photo taken from CharlotteTilbury.com

I've been looking forward to testing this new Mascara out from Charlotte Tilbury. I liked the original Mascara that she created but this definitely seemed more up my street. Firstly, the packaging is beautiful as with all Charlotte Tilbury products. I've been using this for around week now and I do really like it. It creates brilliant length and holds a curl well, much better than my Too Faced better than sex mascara.
Personally, I find that all mascaras that I use tend to be better after a couple of months as they seem a little wet to start with. The only negative is that I found it transferred under my eye. Maybe this was because it's been hotter recently and my skin is more oily but if you struggle with mascaras smudging then you might need to use Clinique's bottom lash mascara to prevent this from happening.

As you can see from the before and after, there is a real difference in definition, particularly length but I have to say the volume is pretty good too. I thought the some of photographs on Charlotte's website made it look rather clumpy on the models but it is definitely build-able and you can achieve the look you like, personally I like my lashes to look more separated but with lots of volume and length. I curled my lashes first with the Shuuemera lash curlers and then applied  two coats as I normal do.
I also found this easy to take off as normal with a cleansing water and cotton pad so no scrubbing your eyes which is always a bonus. Well done Charlotte- definitely a hit with me. I can wait until the new brow products launch in June!
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig